Thursday, December 26, 2013

PET scan on Friday (tomorrow!)

This was supposed to post on Dec 26, 2013, guess that explains why I hadn't received any comments!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have another PET scan tomorrow, this one should show that I am still in remission, and hopefully that the mass is smaller than last time.

In other news, my hair keeps growing!  I still have some balder patches, but pretty soon it will look like a pixie and not like I was sick.

  I don't expect to get the scan results until we meet with the oncologist on January 2nd, so don't worry if you don't hear from me till then.  I should be enjoying some downtime with my husband and daughter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for joelletalks.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
31 year old navigating life with husband and almost-2-years-old daughter :)